About Your Lab Work
Dental restorations are manufactured and/or distributed by Hitec Dental Ceramics, 4400 Technology Drive, Fremont, CA 94538. Hitec Dental Ceramics is a full-service dental laboratory.
For additional details, please refer to the accompanying list of materials and the corresponding point of origin for materials disclosure on the front of this invoice.
Remake charges of 50-100% will apply under the following conditions:
- If a remake is requested after the lab deemed the provided case materials incomplete and/or unsatisfactory and customer elects to proceed with the completion of the case without making any adjustment, refuses a try-in, or does not supply requested materials.
- If a remake is requested because the customer requests a tooth shade or mold different from the original request.
- If a remake is requested due to treatment plan or material change from the original request.
- If a remake is requested greater than 30 days from invoice date.
- If a remake is requested for immediate/surgical partials or dentures or treatments with healing extractions.
- If a remake is requested because the appliance fits the model but does not fit in the mouth.
- If a remake is requested and the remake reason is not specified, original materials or appliance(s) are not returned.
Hitec Dental Ceramics’s Remake Policy will not apply to any account past due. Hitec Dental Ceramic reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse accepting any new cases and processing remake cases until the balance is paid in full and the account is current. A non-refundable charge will apply if the original appliance is not returned at the time of remake request. Hitec Dental Ceramics can amend the remake policy at its sole discretion and without prior notice.
LIMITED WARRANTY/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Hitec Dental Ceramics warrants that all crown and bridge restorations and removable prosthetics, and other devices will be constructed according to the prescribing dentist’s specifications.
Hitec Dental Ceramics will repair or replace any product that fails due to defects in materials or workmanship, such as chipped or cracked porcelain, broken acrylic and/or a tooth falling out of removable appliance, within a period of two years from date of invoice. The amount of coverage will be based on a prorated basis on the amount of time remaining on the warranty. Warranty coverage will decline by 12.5% for each quarter that transpired since delivery.
The warranty will be void for removable prosthetics fabricated without a try-in/setup.
Hitec Dental Ceramics is not responsible for any additional costs or fees associated with adjustments, repairs and replacement of dental devices.
Hitec Dental Ceramics does not warrant that such devices are fit for any particular purpose and if such disclaimer is not permitted by law, the duration of any implied warranty is limited to ninety (90) days from the date of delivery.
This warranty is in lieu of and supersedes all other warranties, whether expressed or implied, and may not be modified by any agent, employee, representative or distributor of Hitec Dental Ceramics.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Payment is due in full upon receipt of the appliances or services.
- Hitec Dental Ceramics in its sole discretion can require an account to be COD until the account is brought current.
- Past due accounts shall bear an interest rate of 10% per year or maximum allowed by law, until the balance is paid in full.
- Hitec Dental Ceramics at its sole discretion may refuse to accept new or complete existing orders on accounts with past due balances.
- Accounts more than sixty (60) days past due may be subject to COD including any COD surcharge until the account is current. Hitec Dental Ceramics may require a delinquent account holder to pay a deposit for existing or continuing orders.
- Hitec Dental Ceramics reserves the right to refuse to accept orders and/or terminate the agreement without notice. Following any termination, customer agrees to pay all outstanding balances, plus any reasonable attorney’s fees and costs associated with collecting the balance or monies owed.
- Any credit must be applied to appliances and services within sixty (60) days of issuance
- Returned checks will be assessed the maximum fee permitted by law plus any associated bank costs/fees.
- Customer must examine all goods and appliances for fitness and condition.
- Any use, sale, alteration or modification to the product or failure to timely notify and return the product to Hitec Dental Ceramics within thirty (30) days of receipt of the item shall constitute acceptance of the product.
- Hitec Dental Ceramics reserves the right to cure or correct any defect before issuance of any credit or refund.
- Hi-Noble and full cast product prices are valid for gold at not more than $1500 per troy ounce. For every incremental change of $100 in the price of gold (subject to a minimum price of $1500 per troy ounce) it may become necessary to increase the price of Hi-Noble and PFMs by up to $15 per unit (with metal occlusal $20 per unit) and Hi-Noble full cast restorations by up to $25 per unit. Any adjustment to our prices will be communicated two weeks in advance of the change.
- Each laboratory authorization procedure (prescription) constitutes a complete and separate transaction billed and collected.
- The laws of the State of California will govern this transaction, and venue shall be in Alameda County, California.